Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Questions about the Course

Availability

How long will this information be available after our 5 weeks is over?The information presented is a lot to absorb in our time period.Please advise.
Small MaryO 5y
MaryO72285Small kae 5y

Machinima by Video Clips?

I wasn't sure where to post this question, so here goes.I know that Machinima is supposed to be composed by screenshots of games. However, can Machinima be created by a collection of video clips like this one below?Minecraft: Rooster Has Gone Rou...
Small Mind Erasure 5y
Mind Erasure3771Small akoutropoulos 5y

stupid question I'm sure

We are supposed to contribute to discussions. Does that mean contribute to the forum topics? I didn't see any sub-topic entitled 'discussions'. Thanks and hopefully I am doing this correctly. Thanks.
Small kathyl 5y
kathyl81637Small grasshopper98 5y

Member activity is no longer working?

The member activity tab is no longer working the way it did at the begining of the course. This is an example with my link.http://gamesmooc.shivtr.com/members/770935/activitiesIt now shows all of the activity in the mooc rather than just a single ...
Small christopher 5y
christopher4892Small christopher 5y

Leeroy Jenkins Award?!?!

I must admit that I wasn't sure who this was, and I was listening to the ATLAS video this week and I found out. So who gets this award? lol Someone who gets us booted off Shivtr for violating the TOS? ;-) hehehe
Small akoutropoulos 5y
akoutropoulos31390Small akoutropoulos 5y

so many videos...(yes I'm griping)

I knew I wouldn't fit in with the gaming culture here, but I am kind of overwhelmed by the way this course is constructed. Why are we watching videos of avatars talking? I just don't get it. Of course, I would much prefer to get information by ...
Small mathdanmom 5y
mathdanmom51196Small akoutropoulos 5y

The ARG link

Hi guys,Seen the new ARG link regarding TESLA vs Edison.Intrigued, I started to sign up. but when asked how can i help. I have no idea what it means. Not familar with ARG's at all, so any tips would be amazing!Thankyou in advance!
Small grieve_physics 5y
grieve_physics101856Small Games MOOC 5y

forum views?

Are there alternative ways to navigate the forums? When I go into a thread on page 2 or 3 of a forum and then come back up to the forum level. I seem to revert to page one of the forum. Is there a way to view the entire post in a flat view rather ...
Small christopher 5y
christopher4964Small kathyl 5y
Page 1