Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Looking for Collaborators?

Game layer on top of MOOC´s

Hi!I want to build the game layer on top og MOOC´s. I will need game designers, educators, everyone's help.I have experience in both Education and Video Game design. I previously worked as Director of the Animation and Digital Arts majors in two U...
Member avatar small Patricio3d 4y
Patricio3d1800Member avatar small Patricio3d 4y

Any researchers among us?

let me preface this by saying that I tend to bite off more than I can chew.That being said, If there are people in this MOOC interested in doing some research (and publishing the results in academic journals) on game based learning - keep me in mi...
Small akoutropoulos 4y
akoutropoulos2615Member avatar small jlambert1954 4y

OK...this is what I want to do my Thesis on...

For those of you who aren't aware, I am working (slowly) on my M.Ed. in Distance Education and Instructional Design at the University of Athabasca in Alberta, Canada (interestingly, this university was where Seimens and Downes did much of their wo...
Small badbuddha0 4y
badbuddha061251Small badbuddha0 4y

Global education conference

Wasn't sure where to put this! I feel bad -- I didn't mention to anyone here that I was a presenter at the GEC. So this is the link to the presentation I did:http://www.slideshare.net/missrithenay/learning-for-the-win
Small missrithenay 4y
missrithenay2521Small kae 4y

Who plays Star Trek Online?

I am a big Trek fan, and I was happy to see that STO would be going to a Freemium model...but I am a Mac user...so no STO for me. Any STO players out there that are willing to take some screenshots and post them to the Flickr Group?
Small akoutropoulos 4y
akoutropoulos142622Small grasshopper98 4y

Connected Educator Month Collaborative

This sheet just went out on the twitterverse.Connected Educator is new...and we are still looking at it, but they are looking for collaborators.https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgG4xdEX3Qe4dDlGYVRjV0kwcG4wNW5WQU5oc1hoaFE#gid=0
Small kae 4y
kae1589Small kae 4y

DoZI needs you! (Zombie Apocalypse)

Click here for the trailer and as much as I have right now for the Zombie Apocalypse, folks. I'm new to putting something like this together, so would love all the collaboration I can get, but I think it could be quite fun. I'd like to figure out ...
Small Shila 4y
Shila41170Small Shila 4y
Page 1