Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Firewalls
Presenting Your Game!

[Pinned] Firewalls

This forum was requested in messages - please discuss!
Small kae 4y
kae142075Small Neemana 4y
Presenting Your Game!

[Pinned] Grasshopper98 may hop! I may go ahead and design a game AGAIN

I would expect anyone who knows me know would not know that in 1974 I created a board game called The Prison Game (c) " and it was optioned (sold) to Psychology Today for $1000 (nice money for a senior in college abet, an older one, to receive). ...
Small grasshopper98 4y
grasshopper984887Small grasshopper98 4y
Presenting Your Game!

[Pinned] I am pitching to adminstration at FRCC (BCC) for download access. Its a start.

Ah, making progress, needed to be able to download three games to at least two classroom computers for Hawkye and me to play/investigate. We need "sign offs" to download anything within a classroom. When I went to a dean for a sign-off for an I...
Small grasshopper98 4y
grasshopper981695Small grasshopper98 4y
Presenting Your Game!

I am presenting at the CMSITCON

On Wednesday and Thursday of this week. I will attach my Keynote presentation later but this has been my frustrations today. Every site that I might want to use to show games based learning in the classroom, Massively Minecraft, 3d GameLab, Games ...
Small Neemana 4y
Neemana51676Small grasshopper98 4y
Presenting Your Game!

Pitching your Principal: A Work In Progress - Help Required!

Kae and I have been discussing the matter of approaching administration about #gbl and, being a K-12 admin myself, I thought I would write a guide (albeit a little playfully...it's with the game audience in mind).Here's the link to the gdoc. It's...
Small badbuddha0 4y
badbuddha0122835Small Beth 4y
Page 1