Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Immersed

[Pinned] PORTAL Beta Version, need permission to be on the server - My experiences

I decided to dive into the Portal Experience, which ends up being a tad complicated regarding a username/password permission. The MOOC has some, ask Kae. I negotiated my own for two computers. This game will only install if you also install S...
Small grasshopper98 5y
grasshopper981546Small grasshopper98 5y
[Pinned] Reconnaissance
Immersed

[Pinned] Reconnaissance

Choose an MMORPG, Console game or other and provide us a description of your first expedition into the game. Did you use a rubric? Does this game warrant further reconnaissance?Please add screenshots to the Games Based MOOC flickr group.You could ...
Small Games MOOC 5y
Games MOOC4998Small akoutropoulos 5y
Immersed

Massively Minecraft is cool!

Again, I continue to be amazed by what's out there. Just joined the Massively Minecraft site and community and can't wait to get in there with my 9-yr-old to earn some awards! Anyone use this at all in higher ed? I think the ages listed were 6-16.
Small kathyl 5y
kathyl21304Small grasshopper98 5y
Immersed

I will be in several games this week

I will be in several games this week, Everquest, Minecraft, World of Warcraft, WarHammer and StarTrekOnline, let the carnage commence. I have worked with IT to download the free game components into side-by-side computers in a classroom that is ...
Small grasshopper98 5y
grasshopper982615Small akoutropoulos 5y
Page 1