Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Big "G" Games
Reporting for Duty

[Pinned] Big "G" Games

James Gee at 2012 Games for Change Keynote livestream video discussed the attributes needed for "Big G" games. Please pick a game listed on Week 1 Overview or one of the websites and tell could it be considered a "Big G" game and why? Or tell us ...
Small Games MOOC 4y
Games MOOC377106Small rivenhomewood 4y
Reporting for Duty

[Pinned] Starting Games List

Let's start building this list! Here is the Google Document. If you are doing the Games Based Learning Badge and/or the Connected Educator Badge, please your game and annotation here and on the Google Doc.Here is the link to the Game Based Learnin...
Small Games MOOC 4y
Games MOOC112347Small Hawkye 4y
Reporting for Duty

[Pinned] Brave Beginner Discussion for Everyone

Game Based Learning is new! No one has it completely figured out. This is your forum to ask every question you have. Really everyone is a brave beginner in something.MOOCs are a new pedagogy. Currently there is discussion of cMOOCs, xMOOCs, maybe ...
Small kae 4y
kae3811Small grasshopper98 4y
Reporting for Duty

[Pinned] Social Network Knowledge Construction

After having read Social Network Knowledge Construction, and the matrix of the 5 levels of engagement.1 - Identify Network2- Lurk3- Contribute4- Create5- LeadWhat networks are you currently involved in and in what level of engagement?
Small Games MOOC 4y
Games MOOC215036Small Mind Erasure 4y
Reporting for Duty

Today in Social Knowledge Construction Context

I mostly use Facebook for social media, and occasionally Twitter, Second Life and You Tube.Today was a red letter day in that I had a meeting about an ILAG grant with our grant-writer and my chair, and I think I also got approval for mainstreaming...
Small exquisite.corpse 4y
exquisite.corpse41671Small Leedale 4y
Page 1