Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild Officers

[Pinned] On Hiatus until June 3rd

Hello Everyone!We had a great Games MOOC III. We'll be back on June 3rd.Thanks,Kae
Small kae 4y
kae41595Small kae 4y
Guild Officers

[Pinned] Creoso, Mellonamin! Welcome!

So glad you can join us in GameMOOC III! Fiero moments and “hard fun” (term coined by Seymour Papert) will be had by all. I come from the world of higher education with ardent curiosity on games and play as part of the learning process. As this se...
Small Fantonelli 4y
Fantonelli51071Small grasshopper98 4y
Guild Officers

[Pinned] Adventure, RPG, Puzzle, Strategy Games Enthusiast Reporting for Duty!

Hello Games MOOCers!I'm Mind Erasure (aka Sherry Jones), and I've been obsessed with digital games since the days of Atari and Famicom, when Qbert and Arcanoid were the bomb and table arcade games were played by the top game pro leaguers/nerds (oh...
Small Mind Erasure 4y
Mind Erasure2721Small grasshopper98 4y
Guild Officers

[Pinned] Welcome EduGeeks and Lurkers alike!

Hello, thank you for taking time to read my intro post!I am LeeDale (AKA Kate Hagerty) and I am an online/f2f educator and an online administrator in Colorado. I came to be involved in this GamesMOOC by way of Kae and Abacus, so it's their fault. ...
Small Leedale 4y
Leedale3743Small Mind Erasure 4y
Guild Officers

[Pinned] Introducing Myself to the Games MOOC

Hey Everyone!I am an instructional designer who is passionate about learning. In fact, I spend a lot of my free time learning from exceptional teachers across the globe. This learning does not take place in a classroom, school or university. I spe...
Small kae 4y
kae3787Small Mind Erasure 4y
Guild Officers

[Pinned] Hello and Welcome

Hello all,I've always been a gamer playing pretty much anything I could access. Growing up I played a lot of games: card games, board games, D&D, organized and intramural sports, and worshiped at the altars / consoles of Atari, NES, and EA Spo...
Small Abacus 4y
Abacus3704Small Mind Erasure 4y
Guild Officers

[Pinned] It's a-me, Hawkye...o?

Hello, everypeople!I'm Hawkye, gamer since roughly the Bronze Age, and supporter of edumacation. I like games, gaming, gamers, and generally spending my time in an enjoyable yet unproductive manner.I play any number of games including MMORPGs (Wor...
Small Hawkye 4y
Hawkye3702Small Mind Erasure 4y
Guild Officers

10 hottest movies Cannes 2013

No posts yet
manroger40353No posts yet
Guild Officers

Hello, it's me, Grasshopper98, want to tell you all how much I appreciate you!

Well, by the big clock on the wall (I always envision the Dali painting of the melting clock) it is close to the end of this MOOC III we still have things to do and wonderful awards to give out in a ceremony, Kae is shining up those badges!I just ...
Small grasshopper98 4y
grasshopper983728Small Hawkye 4y
Guild Officers

Winning at the Game of Life

Welcome! *cheers* Being a gamer is to embrace a culture, a lifestyle and a way of life that breathes excitement and energy into everything that we do. Over the decades, for an educational professional to admit that you were a gamer was a profess...
Small Lyrlobo 4y
Lyrlobo3824Small grasshopper98 4y
Guild Officers

What happened? Guides and Guilds

Greetings all!! Delighted to be here to provide morale support for another round of irresistable intrigue and professional development. *jumping* and *twirling*If I wrote an autobiography it would probably be called, "What Happened?" So often it s...
Small D'lightful 4y
D'lightful2587Small grasshopper98 4y
Guild Officers

Hello, Welcome, it's me the "Grasshopper98) Hopping back to see you all

Welcome to participants and lurkers alike. I actually lurked on some other MOOCs regarding gaming during the break between the last session of our MOOC and the beginning of this session. Hopefully I can share some of the ideas that were presented ...
Small grasshopper98 4y
grasshopper983759Small grasshopper98 4y
Page 1