Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild Officers and Consigliere

[Pinned] Welcome everyone

Hello all,I've always been a gamer playing pretty much anything I could access. Growing up I played a lot of games: card games, board games, D&D, organized and intramural sports, and worshiped at the altars / consoles of Atari, NES, and EA Spo...
Small Abacus 4y
Abacus21074Small Trevyn.Slusser 4y

Salute from the doc side!

Greetings dear fellow artisans of play. So thrilled to see the original GamesMOOC continue to explore new avenues of learning. Good fortune placed me at the right virtual place and time to participate in the original GamesMOOC where I met so many ...
Small D'lightful 4y
D'lightful3700Small kae 3y

Since We're Going by an International Theme Here, Nihao!

Hello Good Folks at Games MOOC!This is Sherry Jones, an avid gamer and enthusiastic consigliere for Games MOOC. I have been with Games MOOC since Games MOOC I was released, and I am still learning new concepts every time the course is being offer...
Small Mind Erasure 4y
Mind Erasure1571Small Mind Erasure 4y

Howdy Yall

Bluebarker here to give you a full and hearty welcome to the coolest group of educators this side of the interwebs.Another Instructional Designer with a background in 2D/3D graphics, I do a bunch of the building and visuals for the different group...
Small bluebarker 4y
bluebarker1488Small bluebarker 4y

Salvete!

Hello, all, I'm StoriesforNick on here, Shila in real life. I teach English, mostly composition, at a couple of community colleges. I love story-telling, and collaborative story-telling done right rocks my universe. That's how I come to games, I l...
Small StoriesforNick 4y
StoriesforNick1447Small StoriesforNick 4y

Salutations!

It's a pleasure, and something of an honor, to be participating in this iteration of the gamesMOOC. One of my particular interests is exploring methods for seamless integration of technology into curriculum. After participating in the gamesMOOC w...
Small ThereseEllis 4y
ThereseEllis1462Small ThereseEllis 4y

Greetings to you

My name is Trevyn (yes that’s my real name) and I’m very excited to be joining the Games MOOC project. I’ve worked with Kae before for a few years now but mostly behind the scenes. I’m personally looking forward to seeing how this Games MOOC runs ...
Small Trevyn.Slusser 4y
Trevyn.Slusser1445Small Trevyn.Slusser 4y
Page 1