Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
MultiPlayer and MMORPG

[Pinned] EVE Online Experiences

We'll also being looking at EVE Online as a possible MMORPG for higher ed students. On Saturday, June 15 at 11 am MT, we 'll be livestreaming a tour with Stephen Getter from the rgGameMOOC. So please let us know if you have every played it and you...
Small kae 4y
kae2662Member avatar small gomagoma 3y
MultiPlayer and MMORPG

[Pinned] Guild War II Experience

If you and/or students have played GWII, please share the experience with us. We'll be looking at GWII as a possible MMORPG for the classroom. On Tuesday, June 11th, Lucas Gillispie of WoWinSchool/MMO in School will be with us for Games MOOC Googl...
Small kae 4y
kae2649Member avatar small gomagoma 3y
[Pinned] Minecraft
MultiPlayer and MMORPG

[Pinned] Minecraft

Please let us know if you or your students are playing Minecraft in or out of the classroom.And if you have pictures, please add them the Games MOOC Flickr community.
Small kae 4y
kae71381Member avatar small gomagoma 3y
MultiPlayer and MMORPG

[Pinned] World of Warcraft Experiences

Do you or your students play World of Warcraft, please tell us about it.We are using it in this session of the Games MOOC as example of a sword and board MMORPG. So we are especially interested in any discussion of you using in the classroom.And i...
Small kae 4y
kae51120Member avatar small gomagoma 3y
MultiPlayer and MMORPG

[Pinned] What do you play?

Are you currently or have you ever played a multi-player game or MMORPG? Which one? What learning if any did you see happening in it?Are your students currently playing any multi-player or MMORPG either in or out of the classroom?
Small kae 4y
kae122223Member avatar small gomagoma 3y
MultiPlayer and MMORPG

Anthropology of wow

From playing as the various races of World of Warcraft i found the different personalities and cultures to be very fascinating. It reminded me a lot of the different lessons I learned in my cultural anthropology class in college. This doesn't exc...
Small Trevyn.Slusser 4y
Trevyn.Slusser62018Member avatar small gomagoma 3y
MultiPlayer and MMORPG

beyond graphics and leveling: the storyline, or from MUDs to Everquest and back again

Think about the games you've played. What feature (you can only pick one) makes a player stay in or leave the game space?The first edition of everquest was all about the social aspects, in fact very few quests were followed. Players 'camped' at lo...
Small zarnack 4y
zarnack5883Member avatar small gomagoma 3y
Page 1