Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Characters

[Pinned] Make Your Avatar!

Please make an avatar and give it a backstory. Is this an avatar you currently use or one you may use for as the guildmaster for the "Build Your Guild" badge? If you already have a character or avatar one great! If not you can consider making one ...
Small kae 4y
kae121947Small Dr. Why 4y
Characters

[Pinned] Using “Making an Avatar” as a Project

Could you have your students make an avatar as a project? What subject area would you use it in?
Small kae 4y
kae101558Small ThereseEllis 4y
Characters

[Pinned] Avatar, Alts and Toons

Do you have more than one avatar? If you do please share and tell us about it.
Small kae 4y
kae61116Small Case Dirval 4y
Characters

Zorriah in WoW

So, as I mentioned in my intro post, I'm a newbie when it comes to WoW, although have played lots of other RPGs. I created a new character in WoW this week. The character creation process was actually pretty familiar to me, since I've created l...
Member avatar small Calliope Codex 4y
Calliope Codex61972Member avatar small gomagoma 3y
Characters

Absylonia

This is probably cheating a bit, but hopefully you'll indulge me. I haven't played an MMO in several years, and don't really want to start now. I have a bunch of characters I've created in single player games that I could probably use, but figurin...
Small blueAppaloosa 4y
blueAppaloosa41167Member avatar small gomagoma 3y
Characters

This whole avatar thing... here we go. :)

Hi, all, So, as I've probably said before, I tend to play more collaborative story-telling text-based games, so the avatar thing is a little foreign to me. Well, ok, I play quite a few Zynga games, so I can't claim not to have some love of mini-me...
Small StoriesforNick 4y
StoriesforNick2531Member avatar small gomagoma 3y
Characters

Interesting podcast on Avatars and The ideal self

Still working on catching up, but recently found this discussion:Video Games Let You Be All You Can Be - so do I want my Avatar to be my ideal self ("I always wanted to be an female elf with blue hair, which cheekbones just like David Coultard or ...
Small Gamenager 4y
Gamenager3740Member avatar small gomagoma 3y
Characters

Lori's Avatars

I am a bit of an avatar junkie. There are so many possibilities in Second Life.This is my standard avatar that I use for teaching and presentations:Her clothes and hair sometimes change but the skin, shape, and eye color remain the same.Sometimes...
Small Diantha_Petrov 4y
Diantha_Petrov2629Member avatar small gomagoma 3y
Characters

My avatar

I created this avatar for use on MC. Not sure how to take my MC avatar so that I can post it on here and it looks nice so I made it my profile picture. Her name is Princess Kitty and she is good at mining and ok at building. She is sassy and mo...
Small miggy 4y
miggy1442Small miggy 4y
Characters

3D Gamelab?

Anyone use 3D Gamelab? Is it worth the price? At $14.95/mo that's $179.40/yr, which makes the $245/yr seem the better choice. That's a lot of money.
Small EducatorAl 4y
EducatorAl3671Small EducatorAl 4y
Page 1