Notify Message
Mumble and TeamSpeak Server Hosting
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Introduce Yourself to the Guild!

[Pinned] Please introduce yourself

Hello There!This is your introduction. Every hero needs a quest to begin the journey and inspire them when they are in the grips of grinding. So our question for you is:What is your Quest? or tell us why you have decided to join us in the explorat...
Small Abacus 3y
Abacus101605Member avatar small gomagoma 2y

My name is Jessica Sanchez, Zhska Takacs in Second Life

Hello everyone past, present and future,My name is Jessica, and I am an instructional developer at the University of Texas - Pan American soon to be UT - Rio Grande Valley.My Quest: As others have mentioned, I am here to learn more about Game Base...
Small zhskaTakacs 2y
zhskaTakacs41482Member avatar small gomagoma 2y

Hello Everyone!!!

My name is Al Beamon and my quest is to learn everything I can about gaming in education. I joined so that I can get involved in teaching teachers in my district how to use gaming in the classroom.Some things to include in your post are:• I want ...
Small Smallblock 3y
Smallblock6926Member avatar small gomagoma 2y

Greetings

Hi everyone, I am barrg, aka Bill R. and am an instructor in Colorado at FRCC in the pharmacy tech dept. I am here for the first time, mostly lurking the Fall Games MOOC. We currently don't use gaming in our program but I am interested in learning...
Small barrg 3y
barrg6960Member avatar small gomagoma 2y

Glad to be back

Hi! I’m Lotus, and I’m looking forward to being back in Games MOOC, part time probably. I’m a gamer, World of Warcraft mostly, though recently I’ve been dabbling in Minecraft. Next semester, for the first time I’ll be teaching (in an accelerated b...
Small Lotus 3y
Lotus71035Member avatar small gomagoma 2y

Hi there

I'm Karen and I am a genuine noob. I work at Curtin University library (in Perth, Western Australia) as the 'Learning Services Coordinator' (a new role for the library, and for me). I have recently become very interested in game-based learning and...
Member avatar small Infoliterati 3y
Infoliterati6970Member avatar small gomagoma 2y

Greetings

I go by the handle BlueAppaloosa, and I teach at the college level. I teach Game Design and Game Programming courses at a community college, and Programming for Non-Programmers at a big university. Games (probably obviously) figure in to all of my...
Small blueAppaloosa 3y
blueAppaloosa5864Member avatar small gomagoma 2y
Page 1